Join Paranormal Pete for an intimate interactive 3.5-hour ghost hunt to investigate the claims of paranormal activity and you be the judge.
Intimate ghost hunt only 12 people!
Woodford Academy, reportedly Australia's most haunted inn, has many reports of ghosts and paranormal activity.
Will the apparition of the Lady in White make an appearance on the night, the Ghost of Buss' Inn or the young girl seen peering out the bay windows?
The tour is fully interactive with the use of ghost hunting equipment, Ovilus III, thermal, infrared and night vision cameras, SLS camera, S Box, EMF detectors and more.
Paranormal Pete and guests will be conducting several experiments to try and capture some of the paranormal phenomena reported or experienced on previous tours and investigations.
- 1830s Historic colonial buildings
- Servants kitchen
- The attic
- The Ghost of 20 Mile Hollow, "the Lady in White"
- Fairfax Room
- School Room
- Tap Room
- Interactive 3.5-hour ghost hunt
- Intimate group/tour
- Use of ghost hunting equipment
- Museum entry
Meeting point: 90-92 Great Western Highway Woodford, NSW.
This event runs monthly.
Tour can be booked privately, minimum numbers apply.
Friday, 5 August, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Strictly no video or audio recording.
This tour is not open to other tour, ghost tour, dark tourism operators/owners, paranormal bloggers or paranormal groups for the time being.
Tour is conducted inside so runs rain, hail or shine.
What to bring/wear
- Medications if required
- Sturdy footwear (no thongs, high heels or sandals)
- Warm clothes
- Insect repellent
- Ghost tours require a torch for each person
- Face mask if you feel you need to wear one
No wheelchair access.
The tour operator reserves the right to cancel tours, change itineraries, fares, days hours of operation due to weather, natural disasters, government restrictions or situations beyond our control. A full refund will be given if the tour operator cancels the tour or event.
NSW GOVERNMENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- Guests will need to follow our COVID-19 plan on the night.
- Anybody showing flu or cold like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask if NSW Gov health change guidelines/restrictions!
Terms, Conditions and Booking Policy:
- When you accept a booking for any of the tours or agreed events you are bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- If you cancel the tour, payment is non refundable.
- Blue Mountains Mystery Tours reserves the right to cancel tours, change itineraries, fares, days and hours of operation due to weather, natural disasters, government restrictions or situations beyond our control. A full refund will be given if BMMT cancels the tour or event.
Alcohol and Drugs
- Anybody intoxicated or affected by drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on tour, will lose their payment and will be asked to leave.
- Video and audio recording Is strictly not permitted on Ghost, Paranormal and Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
No recordings to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, Pod casts, Face book or YouTube or any other media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All other hand held ghost hunting equipment welcome.
Digital cameras welcome On all tours and events for personal use only. No photographs to be uploaded to organisational or commercial websites, pod casts, Face book, YouTube or any other media without written permission from BMMT.
© All tours, tour content, text, Stories, Images, Video's & recordings/EVPs are intellectual property & Copyright to Blue Mountains Mystery Tours & are NOT to be reproduced or uploaded to business, organisational, commercial or personal websites, Facebook, YouTube or social media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours.
All tours, tour content, text, stories, images, videos and recordings/EVPs are intellectual property and copyright to Blue Mountains Mystery Tours and are not to be reproduced or uploaded to business, organisational, commercial or personal websites, Facebook, Podcasts, YouTube or social media without written permission from Blue Mountains Mystery Tours.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!