Parramatta Correctional Centre
Are you brave enough to take part in a scary overnight ghost hunt for just 20 attendees, followed by a creepy sleepover inside one of Australia’s oldest prisons. A place which was home to tens of thousands of the worst of the worst in the prison system in Australia, over the 174 years it was operational.
Once dusk falls, take the plunge and experience a night of scary ghost hunting inside the formidable and incredibly haunted Parramatta Gaol, then settle down for a terrifying, chilling sleepover until the break of dawn.
Parramatta Gaol, an exclusive event to APPI Ghost Hunts & Tours, was built in 1837 and was listed on the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.
This creepy old prison comes with a turbulent, historical past, including hundreds of murders, accidental deaths and suicides.
- 9 hours in the gaol, from dusk till dawn
- Start the night with a ghost tour of the location
- Head back to base for a pizza supper (COVID-Safe - we will serve you with utensils)
- Full use of ghost hunting equipment provided
- Free time to investigate by yourself
- Onsite parking for those who are staying the whole night
- Séance, ouija board, table tipping experiments and vigils in the most active areas of the location.
- Pizza, soft drink, tea, coffee and biscuits are provided, however should you have any specific dietary requirements, then you are welcome to bring along your own, strictly no alcohol, thank you.
Sleeping is in a dorm-style scenario. You are provided a prison bed.
Parramatta Gaol is a 5 acre property, with 6 wings and various other buildings.
Tours run on selected dates.
No alcohol or illegal substances permitted.
What to bring/wear
- Warm, comfortable clothes
- Close-toed shoes
- A torch
- Bedding (pillow, sleeping bag)
- Power banks for phones
- Paranormal undies ;)
This location is large and not recommended for mobility impaired people.
Sleeping arrangements are up stairs.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!