Six-hour guided paranormal investigation of the Old Kilmore Gaol.
Guests will explore the Gaol using traditional and contemporary forms of investigation.
- Wardens Quarters
- Administration wing
- Old hospital
- Exercise yards
- Rock room
Guests will have use of an extensive range of equipment including:
- EMF devices
- Dowsing Rods
- REM Pods
- Cameras and more
Guests will engage in a Spirit Box session and a human pendulum activity.
- 6-hour paranormal investigation
- Tea, coffee, water, biscuits & snacks
- Use of all ghost hunting equipment
- History of the gaol
- Instructions on how to investigate using the equipment safely and respectfully
Old Kilmore Gaol, 8 Sutherland Street, Kilmore, Victoria.
Tours run monthly on a Saturday night.
Private tours by negotiation - minimum of 6 people required.
Saturday, 27 March, 2021
Saturday, 8 May, 2021
16+ with guardian.
Investigation will run in all weather conditions - it adds to the atmosphere!
What to bring/wear
- Warm clothes
- Jacket in winter
- Beanie, gloves
- Comfortable walking shoes - ground is gravel and uneven in parts
Investigation is on gravel and bluestone floors with some uneven ground. Limited steps.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!