Discover all the eerie ghost tales of Norfolk Island. Filled with history that is so connected to convicts and the mainland and with a very ghostly and spooky past we will be immersed in it all during out ‘banishment to the island’. Three and Seven day packages are available. Flights are from Sydney with no passport required and duty free shopping available.
Both the 3 day and 7 day Banished to Norfolk Island packages includes flights, accommodation, one hire car per room, Norfolk Island airport transfers and Banished to Norfolk Island inclusions.
If you are seeking an adventure filled with history, ghost adventures, time to spend with other ghost hunters and time to just chill out and enjoy Norfolk Island – join us.
- Return ‘Seat & Bag’ airfare to Norfolk Island and all pre-paid airline taxes ex Sydney
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary half-day introductory island tour
- Three or seven nights’ accommodation packages with hire car
- Haunted Tales of Norfolk Island - Norfolk’s dark and troubled past includes a night time visit to the cemetery and the most haunted house of Norfolk Island
- Tour of World Heritage listed Kingston
- Two Norfolk Island dinners
- Facts and legends associated with the cruelty of “Life in Hell” in second settlement
- Saving the Souls of the shipwreck HMS Sirius
- The whip and lash of 1st settlement
- Historic cemetery visit
- Paranormal workshops and much more
One and two bedroom self-contained apartments, open plan kitchen with dining and living rooms, just a few minutes’ walk to the centre of town. The accommodation is set on a large property with landscaped gardens and some views across the valley on Norfolk Island. There is a common well-equipped barbeque area for guests use. The one bedroom sleeps two people; the two bedroom sleeps 4 people.
Tour operates annually.
Payment: Deposit is $400 per person with full payment prior to 20 Nov 2018.
Price is subject to change after this date.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!